Re: [lro] problem shifting my Series III

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:49:22 EST

    The access hole for the 2a clutch bleeder is on the bulkhead just round
    the corner from the red lever and a couple of inches above the floor.

    Personally I hate chopping a hole in the fender for a "hatch". I've
    never seen one that didn't look hacked. For access to the MC I don't
    remove the entire fender just take out the bolts attaching it to the
    bulkhead post and remove the fastners for the bottom of the mud shield.
    The fender can then be sprung out enough to get at the MC and pedestal.
    John and Muddy