Re: [lro] problem shifting my Series III

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:38:50 EST

    Someone has to help me out here. I have heard many times about the 'hatch
    modification' for clutch master access, it makes sense. The problem is that
    I have never seen one. Now AJR is talking about hidden hinges and flush
    rivets?!?! Somebody please take a picture.
        Second, where is this 1-3/4" hole that means the difference between life
    and death? For all I know I have one... maybe not. It's probably just been
    too long since I was under the 88!

    Kirk