Re: [lro] Rochester Linkage--Fixed

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 10:21:51 EST

    > There was a little bit of a miss at
    > certain points so may need to rejet? It came with a 51 jet, I have
    > heard that
    > 49 might be ideal for sea level, which I am one meter above. So far so
    > good,
    > getting the linkage straigtened out was satisfying.

    Find a place that can test CO levels then test as different RPMs after
    keeping it at that RPM of about a minute before the test. Could be you
    are lean and not rich. On my carb 49 was too lean and I ran a 51. I
    think my valves might have lasted a little longer if i was using a 52.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937