[lro] OT - show we care

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 19:53:36 EST

    Got this from Ray Burton, sometime member of this list but having a rest at
    the moment.

    > Subject: Thanks to our Troops--takes only 10 seconds
    > Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:09:41 -0700
    >

    > To All,
    >

    > Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign
    in thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for
    defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent
    out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are
    only about 2.4 million names ... from a national population of
    over 250 million. What a shame. National Military Appreciation
    Month.

    > The entire exercise takes 10 seconds...literally. Please pass
    it on to your email friends if you wish.

    > http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html<<<

    I've signed it, don't need to be an American to value US troops.

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank