[lro] Koenig King Winch Parts

From: Keith Shukait (shukait@mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 22:48:08 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for the following parts to complete my Koenig King Winch
    Assembly:

    62L-5 Bearing Bracket Assembly
    See Illustration 3 at: http://www.lrfaq.org/Series/koenigp5.html
    I need the L shaped bracket

    62L-8 Shifter Rod
    62L-9 Shifter Rod Support
    LR592-08 Shift Knob
    See URL for pictures: http://www.lrfaq.org/Series/koenigp12.html
    The past owner cut the shifter rod and put a chrome ball on the end.

    62L-22 Exhaust Pipe Rear Section
    62L-23 Exhaust Pipe Front Section
    Do I need these or should I have something special made by an exhaust
    shop?

    Thanks,

    Keith & Pam Shukait
    Northern California Rover Club
    Mendo-Reece List Digest Version
    Dormobile Owner Register
    1997 Land Rover Discovery XD "YLLWJKT"
    1969 Land Rover Series IIA ExMoD 109 Regular "Millie"
    1967 Land Rover Series IIA NADA 6 Cylinder Dormobile "Indiana"