Re: [lro] IIA Series Battery Configuration

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 18:03:59 EST

    I've been using a 110 amp Delco on Muddy for years with some very heavy
    winch use at times. I can't say which model it is but has the same case
    as the 63 amp one. It has a larger stator and heavier brush pack. To
    compensate for the low rmp I used a smaller pulley to step up the speed.
    John and Muddy