Re: [lro] Best wishes

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 22:29:57 EST

    Y'all are making me jealous. I grew up in California. I've lived in Oregon
    for almost 10 years now. I've never had a White Christmas. Anyway, Merry
    Christmas to Y'all.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    The Motorcycle Strategy Page
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm