Re: [lro] Best wishes

From: Richard Joltes (djoltes@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 23:29:14 EST

[various bits removed]

>> >So far, not bad at all. It's snizzling - drizzle and a few
>> >snowflakes. Frankly I hope we don't get buried - I've got a
>> >houseful of women here who panic at the sight of two
>> >snowflakes getting together for a beer...
>>
>> Here (In northern Indiana) we got a bit more than a foot from 9 last
>> night(when it started snowing) until I got up at 7. It just started
>> snowing again, too.

We have a mixed bag in Pennsylvania today. Around Pittsburgh
we got about 3" overall, while 50 miles East near Johnstown they
got 7-8". On the other side, 60 miles further West near Wheeling
WV there's barely a dusting on the ground, with drizzling rain.

Happy holidays, all!

dj
1974 SIII Airportable, 'Smudger'