Re: [lro] Re: Pictures of MY new truck

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 11:48:39 EST

    As a kid in England I used to actually think that a John Player Special was a
    type of Racing car. It was a while until I found out it was a cigarette. I
    recall being confused about that.
        I am in total agreement with Marin here. I think that vehicles should be one
    or at the most two colours with no stickers or stripes at all. BUT, I think
    that a plane must have at least a base colour and two accents. One-colour
    aircraft look stupid to me. Just my opinion. By the way, I like Land Rovers etc
    etc etc (For the content)
    Kind regsrds.
    Mark Pilkington
    P.S. If anyone wants to see a mono-coloured clean looking Land Rover, I will
    send you a picture of mine.