Re: [lro] Re: Pictures of MY new truck

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 00:28:41 EST

    Marin,
        I think it has a lot to do with the type of person, not the vehicle.
    Some people plaster their "rice rockets" with company logos of performance
    products. Other 4x4 owners such as the Toyota crowd (Cruiser, Hilux,
    4Runner), IH and more all do the same thing. It's all about what a person
    likes. Personally I like a few but wouldn't like my truck to look like an
    F1 car.

    Kirk