Re: [lro] Shope Vacs

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:25:46 EST

    >--- Frank Elson <frank.elson@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> do you have 'Henry' in the States?
    >
    >No, Frank, no Henry in the States. The first time I ever
    >saw one of thoze odd little green bastards was the one in
    >your living room.
    >
    >For the uninitiated, picture a small, vertical-sided
    >canister vac in bright screeaming green, with two eyes
    >above and a smile below the hose inlet.
    >
    >It's enough to drive one to drink. Thank God it doesn't
    >glow in the dark.

    Now we know what to tell your wife to get you for Christmas! A glow
    in the dark Henry!

    For those that don't know, he's not kidding. It really does have a
    painted smiley face on it. They are available in the US -- I've seen
    them for sale -- but they're ridiculously expensive, $500 or so. I
    don't think they cost that much in the UK. Do they, Frank?