Re: [lro] Shope Vacs

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 13:37:55 EST

    > Another option is to attach a muffler to the exhaust. I've done this on
    our
    > central vac which is in the garage, with a marked reduction in noise
    > pollution. A cheap glass pack straight through works fine.

    Good idea! I've often been startled by that stupid central vacuum while
    working in the old garage, usually when doing something complicated like
    rebuild a carburettor.

    Now you finally have an excuse to put the Thrush fire chicken sticker on
    your central vac.

    J-L (with a Thrush thunder chicken sticker equipped bicycle)