Re: [lro] Shope Vacs

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:04:18 EST

    ... I used it to suck the water out of the
    > Jeeps interior, cold ashes from the kitchen stove, oil/ice from the
    > hydraulic reservoir of the tractor. It sucks!! :)
    > John and Muddy

    Good thing you waited until they were cold ashes! Once, when I was far nye
    of my current wisdom, I thought it would be a good idea to clean out the
    fireplace a day after the last fire. I guess ashes are a better insulator
    than one thinks! A couple of minutes later smoke started POURING out of the
    exhaust. Then there was me hurriedly running a vacuum at arm's length out
    the front door (much to the amusement of the neighbours I'm sure). Ahhh,
    the good old days!

    Kirk