[lro] Shope Vacs

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@daido.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:34:16 EST

    I have a large sears model too, the one that allows the hose on the
    exhaust port for blower use. It is a wet/dry which extends it's utility,
    but most of all, Sears has a *goretex* membrane filter to replace the
    paper one. This filter is washable/reusable and will filter very, very
    small particles.

    The only thing I'd loke to add, would be attachability to wood working
    tools. I have a halfbred, ductaped hose extension for indoor sanding and
    cutting, but the real deal would have been muchg nicer.

    Tom