Re: [lro] Well, here's the lame @$$ reply from Chevy...

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 15:00:28 EST

    On 12/18/02 9:50 AM, "NADdMD@aol.com" <NADdMD@aol.com> wrote:

    > The 4WD Transfer case of the 3500 has three modes: 2WD, 4WD high, and 4WD
    > Low. The Silverado 3500 does not have a locking rear differential available
    > for 2003 - there is no information available regarding the reason why it was
    > removed, or if it may be included again the future.

    I was waiting for the part where they give you details on the changes to the
    floor mats and two-tone paint schemes available next year.

    So does your new/arriving truck have a locker or not? Now I'm confused. I
    guess if not, it allows you to go with an aftermarket locker/LSD...

    Sounds like the left hand at Chevy doesn9t know what the right hand is
    selling...

    --pat.