[lro] New member from Costa Rica

From: Erick Faith Jimenez (efaith@bancobcr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:41:42 EST

    Hi all:

            Since I'm new, this is to introduce myself to the list:

    Name: Erick Faith
    Gender: Male
    Age: 40
    Marital status: Married w/kids

            I finally have my Land Rover series III 1976. Yesterday I picked it
    up at the farm where I found it. My two boys and me went by bus and returned
    home driving it (90 kms.) It ran fine. Needs some restoration to keep it in
    good shape.

    So I decided to subscribe to the list because I know that during the next
    months I'll need a lot of help.

    I'd like to know if there are other listees from my country Costa Rica.

    Erick Faith.
    San Josi, Costa Rica.
    (Central America)