Re: [lro] OT (sort of): Limited slip diff

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 18:10:15 EST

    On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, "Jean-Leon Morin" wrote:

    > I was actually considering using this locker for my next
    > project.....

    I'm not sure what you would have to pay for the locker on
    its own, but GM charges between $250 and $300 for it when
    it's added to a truck.

    I'm anxious to get my 109 project underway and build that
    into the truck I really want. OTOH, I'd probably get off
    cheaper, and get all the diskbrakedieseloverdrivehydraulic
    jimmies that we all want to add to our rovers, by just
    buying one of the offerings from Detroit. I would
    definitely go with a utility box and scrap the standard
    pickup bed, however. Then again, I wouldn't have much to
    talk about on this list, and I would miss it very, very much.

    Bryan