Re: [lro] starter thanks and spare tires

From: Phil Norris (pr.norris@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 04:36:55 EST

    The other thing to check for is the spade/shoe thing near the lath on the
    door. You know, the sticky-outy thing you always catch your sleeve/coat on
    as you get in/out of the door :~)))
    My recently dear departed 110 didn't have this, had trashed hinges and a
    spare that bounced an inch! Rustling up of the required bits, rebuilt
    hinges (kits are a few currency units) and I had a much better setup. 110s
    have 3 hinges as stock, mind......
    Carrying a 7.50x16 btw....
    PhilN