Re: [lro] starter thanks and spare tires

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 10:29:07 EST

    Ah yes, the tyre on the rear door question. Mine had broken out and been
    moved higher (allowing towing and a better breakover angle) by the PO.
    Unfortunately the CO (current owner) pushed the vehicle by said spare early
    in his ownership caving in the door and starting the cracks in the door
    frame all over again. This fall (well ok, two weeks ago) I put on a carrier
    from Pivlocks via Paddocks/ Craddocks (<$150 with shipping from the UK) to
    "go" with the new door. That thing is the canines dangly bits as the Brits
    would say.
    BTW I carry a tyre on the bonnet also (why carry one spare when you can
    carry two) especially if one is out front for all the world to see.

    John & Mehetabel
    '73 RHD 109"
    6 Cyl CSW
    "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person"

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.