[lro] Palm Springs California

From: Garrick Olsen (gbolsen@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 19:12:00 EST

    I have an educational conference in February in California near Palm
    Springs. I don't know nuthin about golf, so I'm hoping there are some LRO's
    near by that could show me some hilly areas.

    Anyone live around there or know a club near by?

    Mark P: 80mph! I'd expect pieces to rattle off!

    Any tricks on improving the cold starting? I have to crank and pump gas to
    get/keep going until warm. Strangely, since the Spring Rebuild, the cold
    start light comes on whenever the coldstart is pulled...
    It starts and purrs lovely when warm. Ahhh...

    -Rik
    1960 SWB SW
    2.25 III motor with II front and back.