Re: [lro] starter thanks and spare tires

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 13:58:03 EST

    > My tires are oversize, and the one on the hood really blocks some
    > vision! Any suggestion (besides run smaller tires) for this?

    Nobody has mentioned the other option, inside. I don't like a big tire on
    the bonnet either and didn't want to hang up on the rear so I bought the
    little bolt-thingy that goes right behind the front seats.
        One thing to keep in mind if you actually off road is weight
    distribution. Having the tire on the bonnet is best for climbing a steep
    grade while the rear door would be the worst.

    Kirk