RE: [lro] Unimog (no LR content)

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:41:10 EST

    > Nuthin else says "I can afford discomfort" like a >Unimog
    :^)

    I believe that most military vehicles are made in such a
    fashion so that laying in a cold fox hole whilst taking
    enemy fire actually sounds like a good idea at the end of
    the trip. True army trucks look cool, but as far as day to
    day transport goes, that's pretty much where it ends. Nice
    work on the rear qtr. btw Todd. I customized my passenger
    side in a similar way a few years back. My guess is you'll
    bother to fix yours, however.

    Bryan