[lro] trail bites, was Unimog

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:10:57 EST

> Nice
> work on the rear qtr. btw Todd. I customized my passenger
> side in a similar way a few years back. My guess is you'll
> bother to fix yours, however.
>
> Bryan

It's not a Landymation, but it is an example of "stop motion"
http://www.ozedeph.com/trips/evanscr_12_07/DSCN0219.JPG

The damned thing had the exact same damage when I bought it. I dunno if I
can anneal the alumin(i)um and get it "flat" again. Some things might just
be destined to be... I seem to remember making some righteous statement
about "beauty marks" and "battle scars" in a thread about thrashed vehicles
with Marin.

I guess breaking out the hi-lift and/or winch is always easier than fixing
damage.

I can smile about it now.
Todd