[lro] Re: It's official!

From: Paul Schultz (pschultz@vcmails.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 22:24:15 EST

    John,

    Your vent may be warranted but the fact I predominantly lurk on this list
    should not be equated with a lack of info regarding Series Land Rovers. Over
    a 1-1/2 year period I've passed on dozens and dozens of vehicles until I
    found the right one for me. Then, I waited. And, only purchased it when the
    price was dropped by the owner to a price below the reasonable going rate
    for such a vehicle.

    Many people lurk on this list. For many of us it is because we read the list
    in digest mode. And when I have had a question, I've asked. I don't always
    lurk ;-)

    I know I will enjoy this rig. It was well researched and bought at a great
    price with no surprises. And, the time I spend working on it along side my
    teenage son is what makes it a real bargain.

    Paul Schultz
    pschultz@vcmails.com