Re: [lro] It's official!

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 22:15:12 EST

    In a message dated 12/7/02 17:35:57, dmschei@attglobal.net writes:

    << Replacing
    the stick not only costs money, it takes longer. >>

    Yeah, but shifting on a trail, with a couple inches of shifter stub is a
    PITA. BTDT.
    Here, I'll put my money where my mouth is. Paul, I'll *give* you an
    appropriate shifter from my extensive collection of used bits, you pay the
    freight.
    Cheers!
    John Dillingham
    Vintage Rover Service
    Canton, Georgia
    93 Eurovan 'Red Bettie'
    88 Range Rover 'Periwinkle'
    85 Range Rover 'Hyacinth'
    68 Land Rover 88 (project, for sale)
    72 Land Rover 88 'Old 502
    72 Land Rover 88 'Nell'
    82 Isuzu Imark diesel 'baby deezle'
    60 Ex MOD series II SWB RHD
    75 Ex MOD 101 forward control troop transport