Re: [lro] Bleeding Series III Dual Breake System

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 09:44:38 EST

    Christian, If you have a 109 do a carefull check that when you replaced
    the rear brake shoes that they are in exactly the right position as each
    of the four has it's exact place. If wrong one of the adjuster pegs will
    miss the cam entirely and the shoe cannot be adjusted at all.
    If you have an 88 be sure that the upper brake springs do NOT connect
    the shoes together but go from the leading shoe to a peg on the backing
    plate
    John and Muddy