[lro] Fuel switch.

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 22:20:03 EST

    Just had a thought. Fuel switches are common as dirt on old pick-ups.
    Could you not simply use two or more units on a common toggle switch? Also,
    this past fall I picked up a fuel switch from an old petrol truck (GM I
    think), it already had the return line built in. I think it cost me $2...
    Canadian dollars too. :-)
    (I needed it for the Fuel injection conversion)

    Kirk