RE: [lro] What the.....?

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 20:57:50 EST

    Just had mine tested and that's what I did. The tester didn't like it, but I
    insisted so he had me sit in the driver's seat with the brake on because he
    didn't trust the transmission brake.

    I haven't had to have mine checked but suspect I'll get a notice at some
    point. What do you do to get around this? Can you put the transfer case
    in neutral with the transmission in drive? Or would this be worse?

    Cheers,
    Mike