Re: [lro] FS - The African is still there...

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 10:17:51 EST

    Stirling. Put it on Ebay. It will sell. Everything I drive. eat, wear
    or need for parts is bought off Ebay. $40 to list and $40 more if it
    sells and you get 7 days or 10 days exposure to the whole world. Put
    your number in the description and have the buyers call you just like
    any other ad. Yesterday, I sold a 1991 Nissan 300ZX and a Leica Camera
    on Ebay.
    Kind regards,
    Mark Pilkington