Re: [lro] Magnet on a floppy stick

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:05:09 EST

    >In the UK we can buy a magnet on a telescopic stick, and a claw on a
    >telescopic stick. Very useful.
    > Course, it doesn't help you. Just thought I'd add it to the thread :-(

    We can get these in the US, too. In fact, I went and spent five
    bucks yesterday and bought one with a smaller magnet than the one I
    had. Took about ten seconds to get the pin out of the bellhousing.
    Literally less time to fish it out than it took to fish the fishing
    stick out of the package.

    Nick just has a strong aversion to spending money on things. He's
    been known to drive cars other people have thrown away.