Re: [lro] Update on the "Aardvark"

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 21:33:25 EST

    Even with the distributor drive 180 out, the engine
    still fires normally. You just have to rotate the
    wires around the distributor cap so it fires in the
    proper order. Instead of number one wire coming out
    of the puka pointed at #1 cylinder, move it so it is
    in the puka that's pointed away from #1 cylinder.
    Once you've got number 1 wire located properly, just
    put the other wires in the appropriate pukas and Bob's
    your uncle. Way easier than playing with the
    distributor drive gear. Getting the drive gear in the
    right position is a true PITA.

    Aloha
    Peter O.