[lro] no juice

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:16:20 EST

    hey all,

    brian's '67 88 checking in where it's pretty dark...

    ...because the new wiring harness is in, but there's
    no electricity flowing. Hooked up the jumper cables
    and still no lights or power to the starter.

    While I currently (no pun intended) don't have a
    multitester at my immediate disposal, what are some
    things to check?

    I know I can look at the positive cable (I should
    mention that this is positive grounded) and make sure
    that it is connected to the frame, correct? What are
    some other things I can look for?

    Or would it be easier to wait to have the multitester
    in my hands?

    thanks in advance, brian
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com