Re: [lro] rad muff

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 08:54:01 EST

    > Ah, yes...don't you hate it when the SPOT you end up
    > dealing with is of your own manufacture?

    Oh, the list would be horribly embarrassing...

    Now, I still feel like I don't know anything about LR's but feel confident
    enough to say that I have been inside pretty much every system except the
    motor. The only reason for the motor's good fate is the fact that it was
    rebuilt just prior to my buying the vehicle. I think it's 'calling' me for
    a new head or something, isn't it???

    Kirk