Re: [lro] rad muff

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 07:58:20 EST

    --- Jim Hall <jimfoo@purplemountain.net> wrote:

    > Out falls the
    > mudflap. DOH!!!!! I will only use cardboard now.

    Ah, yes...don't you hate it when the SPOT you end up
    dealing with is of your own manufacture?

    That's one thing I've run inot on the neverending rebuild
    of Mr. C. Repairs I considered perfectly acceptable back
    when I bought him I now look at with disgust and promptly
    remove.

    I'm sure we all have things like that we've done...

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com