RE: [lro] Rad muffs?

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:17:46 EST

    They hang over the corners of the grill. On mine, there are triangular
    gussets at each corner that tuck behind, sandwiched between the grill and
    the breakfast. There are no permanent fastenings to the vehicle. A bit
    fiddly to put on, like dressing a two year old, but takes only a minute.

    http://www.ozedeph.com/ozf/images/DSCN0005(37).jpg

    The pic also features a Rovers North winch mounting plate, vertically
    mounted on the bumper. Two ears fit inside the bumper, and 2 big-a$$ grade
    8 bolts cinch it all together. In tension, the winch plate and bumper make
    a box section beam, with the entire rear of the bumper, between the frame
    horns (+ the big-a$$ bolts) taking the strain.

    HTH
    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Is. WA
    www.ozedeph.com