[lro] Re: Rad muffs?

From: offroaddesign@softhome.net
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:07:26 EST

    > How do they attach? Sandwiched between the grill and breakfast? Snaps on
    > the breakfast? I'm curious if any fasteners are left in place when it's
    > removed.

    The good ones usually have some snaps to secure them onto the breakfast. I
    believe the snaps are riveted on to the breakfast, similarly to a boat's
    canopy or whatever you call it. They usually fit over top of the grille and
    have some small openings that can be opened and closed depending on the
    temp.

    I'd recommend the cardboard sanwiched between the grille and breakfast. Much
    cheaper, easier to find, and you can use an exciting carboard source like
    boxes for Oranges, or perhaps Bananas.

    Mmmm.... Bananas and Oranges.

    J-L