Re: [lro] Rad muffs?

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:20:10 EST

    The one I have has pockets on the corners of the muff - it
    slips over the 6 corners on the early II grille and then
    you remount the grille to pin it in place.

    Nice piece of work - works well.

              ajr

    --- Tom Proctor <t_proctor@daido.net> wrote:

    > How do they attach? Sandwiched between the grill and
    > breakfast? Snaps on
    > the breakfast? I'm curious if any fasteners are left in
    > place when it's
    > removed.
    >
    > Tom

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com