[lro] Help on Paint.

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:05:37 EST

    Jason asks:
    >Does anyone know where I can buy a gallon of Bronze green paint, either
    locally (houston) or someone who will ship it, that I can brush on?

    What I did was get the color/colour number (RN catalogue, OVLR site, etc
    have the DuPont and other part Numbers for all of the colors) and take that
    down to a professional paint supply (anybody who carries auto paint) and
    they can mix to that number in spray, aerosol, or brush. I made the mistake
    of getting in 2 pack rather than a form I could us immediately and two years
    latter it is probably useless.
    John S Alden
    jalden@spaceimaging.com
    "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.