Re: [lro] Help on Paint.

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 14:17:40 EST

    Jason,
    first of all I compliment you on your choice of paint make, secondly on your
    choice of colour!

    I only use Tekaloid myself (every couple of years or so!) and can tell you
    that it was originally developed in the UK for painting commercial
    vehicles - you may have noticed when using it before that it dries to a good
    gloss without having to buff it.

    So in the US why not look around for a commercial vehicle painting place and
    ask them what they use? Of course they may not do a Deep Bronze Green, but
    worth a try?

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW