[lro] Wiring

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 11:28:55 EST

    After some long financial discussions this weekend, my Rover is safe :-)
    Mine mine mine mine. So, I have started on that list of things I wanted
    to do to it.

    Would all of you that have redone your wiring from scratch please post
    some images (or links to images) and schematics? I have started the
    'teardown' this weekend, which wasnt much yet. I KNOW I have some frame
    stuff that I must do, but I was also thinking of redoing the wiring. I
    have more then my share of melted/electrical taped nasties inside the
    dash and engine bay. I would like to add a nice fuse panel and run some
    new wires all around.

    So, wire #?, part suggestions? routing paths? How many should I pull?
    Anyone? Anyone? More or less keeping the stock parts and not going crazy
    with LED lights or anything (tho they ARE cool) but I'd like to leave
    the adapability TO do that if I wanted to. The only non stock
    electricals I have in there now are the high beam switch (broke the one
    on the turn signal lever), added some Hella's to the front on their own
    switch, and added a 'power accessory outlet'. Rest is stock (which means
    it barely works)

    -Nick