[lro] parts washers and associated solvents

From: Rob MacCormick (rmaccormick@olin.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 10:57:14 EST

    Greetings!
    I am helping review the set up of a brandy spanking new machine shop for
    an engineering college (Olin.edu). My interests are primarily associated
    with Environmental Health and Safety issues...Currently I'm interested
    in parts washers and alternatives that are functional yet safe to
    handle and use (flammability/toxicity) and are more environmentally
    responsible than tradiational solvents associated with parts washing. If
    all goes well I'll be able to utilize this parts washer to aide in my
    long term dorkmobile ('67 dormobile) rehab project....
    Rob MacCormick
    Concord MA USA