Re: [lro] Ebay

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 13:34:35 EST

    Todd,
        I went all the way through:

    Home > All Categories > eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Car & Truck >
    Chassis & Suspension > Shocks & Struts

    Finally there was only one link under Matching Categories and that was
    Shocks and Struts. I clicked the link and the same page comes up with no
    links. Question for you, is there a 1" blank space between the "Basic
    Search" headline and the rest of that box? The next thing after that blank
    space on my screen is the box you type in the search parameters. Is that
    right?

    Kirk