RE: [lro] Ebay

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 14:05:51 EST

    > Home > All Categories > eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Car & Truck >
    > Chassis & Suspension > Shocks & Struts

    I get 624 items under the blah > blah > blah > Shocks & Struts listing. I
    have no problem navigating to the individual items. I see no blank space
    under the Basic Search dialog. Methinks you have some weird display issue.

     I'd try experimenting with shutting down and reconnecting at this point.
    Failing that, reistallation of your browser software might fix this. I'd
    also try visiting another dynamic website - Can you navigate the RoversNorth
    website, for instance?
    HTH
    Todd