[lro] 2.25 Serial Number

From: John M. Baker (jmbaker@bkk2.loxinfo.co.th)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 04:26:12 EST

    Thanks Todd. That explains why I can't see it. My AC compressor mount covers
    that portion of the head and block!

    Regards,

    John

    Cheers John

    The serial number is stamped into the block on the left hand side (facing
    forward). If you could pop the cylinder head off like the head from a
    daisy, you would find the s/n on the most forward, highest part of the
    casting, on the left side. You may need to take a stiff brush (not wire) to
    it and view it in the dark, sidelit with a flashlight (torch). Even then,
    8's and 3's may take some squinting.

    Does that make sense?

    Todd