Re: [lro] wipers (was weatherstripping alternatives)

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 07:52:24 EST

    > What's all this talk about where wipers "park?" Mine pretty much stay
    > wherever they were when I shut them off

    I'm under the impression he is referring to handed arms that if you
    manually park them in one direction lay flat to the windscreen bottom
    and in the other direction at an angle to the windscreen bottom. I
    think he has the dual motors so park is where you put them.

    Personally I've been much happier since I converted from a dual motor
    system to dual speed single motor system. A newly disassembled and
    lubed the dual motor considers it is going fast enough if the blade
    gets to the other side during the same day. The single motor has two
    speeds, fast & frantic.

    I got used to being able to see out the windscreen during a moderate
    rain after I converted my wiper system.

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937