Re: [lro] wipers (was weatherstripping alternatives)

From: M. T. (mmglass@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 20:22:50 EST

    I use Rain-X on my 109 with great results, I rarely use the wipers.
    You can park both wipers facing the center windshield post by waiting for
    the left hand wiper to move to right before switching it off, then pushing
    the lever in and turning the wiper further right until it's parked in the
    opposite direction. It will not 'lock' with the switch like it would when
    parked correctly to the left.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    '66 Hybrid Coiler 109" SW