Re: [lro] preparation for a trip

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 14:24:33 EST

    On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, "Alan J. Richer" wrote:

    > Funny thing is - many times I'm not the one that ends up
    > using this stuff - other folks do.

    I am properly ashamed of this, but I have relied on the
    kindness of others a time or two. Lonn Howard gets kudos
    points here, since he's a lister. Lonn is very organized
    and has one of the nicest spares kits I've seen. I travel
    off-road frequently with a fellow named Chris, who I owe
    about a half million zip ties and some other parts to. I
    carry most of the parts/tools everyone has listed in this
    thread, but it helps to travel in a pack. I do appreciate
    the effort folks put into threads like this, is it a great
    virtual experience when standing in the garage thinking
    "what should I take and what should I leave behind".

    Bryan