Re: [lro] preparation for a trip

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 14:30:35 EST

    > > Funny thing is - many times I'm not the one that ends up
    > > using this stuff - other folks do.

    On the Solihull Society rally in Moab, my spare points, condenser and fuel
    pump all got used by other people. On one day trip (that I wasn't on), one
    of the Rangies holed a front diff. They fixed it, but didn't have any extra
    90wt. I had 2 gallons :)

    One of the Disco drivers was watching me unpack the toolbox/parts stash.
    "You have a fuel pump and universal joints with you!?"

    I don't consider myself quite as prepared as I should be (ie, slightly less
    than TeriAnn-level), but driving a 35-year-old truck into the desert does
    make you think about spares...

    Keith