Re: [lro] New York Times

From: Ron Ward (redsrover@knology.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 20:08:52 EST

    Charles Kellogg of British northwest land Rover Co. I bought a '65 88" off
    him a couple years ago. it was straight, rust free and all stock. Some
    folks say it was one of the nicest unrestored rigs they'd seen and I got it
    for a fair price. Actually made $500 on the deal when I sold it last year
    for $7500 (I think that's right). He has some balls asking those prices for
    restored trucks, but some fool will buy one I bet.

    Buyer beware.

    Ron Ward