[lro] (no subject)

From: LYNNE WORKMAN (workmeistr@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 11:36:44 EST

      Thanks for the RHD words of wisdon, John. I will likely keep it RHD
    unless the bulkhead is beyond fixing. If I need to replace, the LHD mosel
    will likely be the only style I can resource. With a cubby box between the
    "custom" Volvo seats, getting on the military base and showing my I.D., let
    alone paying for my Taco Bell order, might be comical events. I was a
    member of the Solihull Society awhile back, so I guess I'll send them my
    money again to help stay connected in my area.
      My truck hasn't arrived yet. I can't imagine anyone stealing it off the
    shipper's truck! Thanks again, John.